Online Shopping in Bangladesh – Only for Women – www.larkyparky.com/fashoin
Larky Parky Fashion Terms and Conditions
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the terms and conditions on which We sell any of the products (Products) listed on our website.
You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
Your attention is drawn to clauses 9 and 11.
1 Information About Us:
is a site operated by Larky Parky. We are registered in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2 Service Availability
We ship whole Bangladesh however some restrictions are placed on the extent to which We accept orders from specific districts. These restrictions can be found on our Delivery Information page.
3 Your Status
By placing an order through our site, you warrant that:
- Internal record keeping
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- You are at least 18 years old; and,
- You are resident in Bangladesh.
4 How The Contract Is Formed Between You And Us
- After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that We have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by us, and We will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Product has been dispatched (the “Dispatch Confirmation”). The contract between us (“Contract”) will only be formed when We send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
- We will not process your order until payment has been received in full in accordance with the provisions of clause 7.
- If you make a mistake with your order, you may be able to correct any mistakes made by email prior to your order being processed. If your order has already been processed you will be unable to amend your order. If your order has already been dispatched, please return the Products to us in accordance with our Returns Policy.
- The Contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch We have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
- We are entitled to refuse any order made by you for any reason
- When making a request you undertake that all details you provide to us requesting goods or services are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to make your request and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods and services. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to these details as soon as possible.
5 Consumer Rights
If you are contracting as a consumer, you may cancel a Contract at any time within seven days, beginning on the day after you received the Products. If you are an EEA user, as per the agreement, you may cancel a Contract any time within 14 days. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Products in accordance with our Returns Policy.